Enter a host address and click on the Submit to search for information about the host.
Search results may contain one or more of the following buttons across the top of the page:
- Connections real-time chart of the top connections to this host (see Sentinel:Traffic>Top N).
- Protocols real-time chart of the top protocols being used by the host (see Sentinel:Traffic>Top N).
- Circles real-time circles chart of the top connections to this host (see Sentinel:Traffic>Circles).
- Explore query for historical traffic to/from the host (see Sentinel:Report>Explore).
- Interface information about the switch/router interface connecting the host to the network (see Sentinel:Search>Agent/Interface).
The following address types are recognized:
- DNS, example inmon.com
- IP, example 10.1.2.3
- IPv6, example FEDC:BA98:7654:3210:FEDC:BA98:7654:3210
- IPX, example 10.1.2.3 0010AB01CC
- Appletalk, example 23.10
- MAC, example 0010AB01CC