Maps, display network maps.
- File, configure and manage traffic monitoring.
- About, display information about software and the computer it's running on.
- Configure, set software key, snmp, threshold settings and configure which areas of the network are to be monitored.
- Control, start and stop software processes.
- Status, display software performance statistics and status.
- Logs, display server log files.
- Upgrade, install a software upgrade.
- REST, upload, edit and test REST API scripts.
- Forwarding, forward measurements to a remote computer.
- Users, set user privileges and passwords.
- Home, access user specific dashboard and settings.
- Dashboard, view and
configure a dashboard displaying user selected information.
set per user preferences.
- Events, display and analyze
- Summary, summarize
recent events by event type.
- List, list recent
- Traffic, display and analyze
network status and traffic.
- Status, navigate
through the site, viewing the status of each device and interface.
identify the busiest interfaces in the network.
trend interface counters.
identify main factors contributing to network traffic.
- Circles, see how
traffic flows are distributed across the site.
- Top N, trend
top sources, protocols and connections.
- Status, navigate through the site, viewing the status of each physical and virtual host.
- Statistics, indetify the busiest hosts.
- Trend, trend host performance statistics for individual hosts or groups of hosts.
navigate through the site, viewing the status of each application.
identify busiest applications and servers.
trend application performance statistics for individual servers and groups of servers.
- Top N, trend top clients, servers and transactions.
- Report, report on network traffic.
Search, search for hosts, devices,
protocols and paths though the network.
- Layer 4, show hosts and the
connections between them.
- AS Path, show AS paths.
- Layer 3, show map of routers and
- Layer 2, show map of switches and
- All, general search pattern.
- Host, find hosts
based on their address. Information returned includes the location of the
host in the network.
- Agent/Interface, search for
- Protocol, find
protocol by number or name.
- ASN, search for
AS and AS Path information.
- Path, find path between
- Report, search for
reports containing keywords.
Copyright © 1999-2019 InMon Corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED