Configure and monitor Traffic Sentinel software.
- About, display information about software and the computer it's running on.
- Configure, set software key, snmp, threshold settings and configure which areas of the network are to be monitored.
- Control, start and stop software processes.
- Status, display software performance statistics and status.
- Logs, display server log files.
- Upgrade, install a software upgrade.
- REST, upload, edit and test REST API scripts.
- Forwarding, forward measurements to a remote computer.
- Users, set user privileges and passwords.