Enter an ASN (Autonomous System Number) pattern and click on the Submit button.
- What are the columns in the result table?
- What do the buttons at the top of the result page do?
- What search patterns can I use?
The result table has the following columns:
- ASN the Autonomous System Number.
- Name the name associated with the ASN.
- Description a description of the ASN.
- Registry the registry responsible for assigning the ASN. Click on the link to see the registry information for the ASN.
Search results may contain one or more of the following buttons across the top of the page:
- Connections real-time chart of the top connections making use of the AS Path (see Sentinel:Traffic>Top N).
- Show Map map of currently active AS Paths that match the filter (see Sentinel:Maps>AS Path).
AS Paths have the following patterns:
- -12, destination AS must be 12.
- 12-, peer AS must be 12.
- -12-15-, path must pass through AS 12 and AS 13.